Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Brother sex
Thread: Brother sex
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 11:01 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

3 times

Nothing great to tell. I was 11 he was 15. We were alone and wanted to play. I was willing. We took turns fondling, playing, feeling, and then he taught me to masturbate. First time I had the experience, it felt so good, and my first orgasm. No cum, too young, but wanted more. Then it was my turn to try what I learned. He wanted a cloth around his dick. Full size, very hairy, and after a little stroking he cummed. A few weeks later I asked for more, he seemed relucktant, but we did it again. I think that was the beginning of my fondness of jacking and sucking cock. Not interested in much more. Nothing else happened for a few years. Then one late night he wanted me to help take pictures of him naked. He was about 17 now and I was about 13. I did so. When he found out I now had some hair and was much larger, he wanted picture of me too. Don't know what he ever did with them. I always wished he had asked me to suck him. It wasn't for about 4 or 5 years later that I got to suck my first cock.
Quote |