Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2005, 04:35 AM
localpervert
Cruiser

vote

I vote with the same zeal as a snake handling baptist preacher & I find my time spent in the voting booths to be more & more scary & depressing. Why? Because 98% of all the voters I see fall into 2 catagories A)Senile (senior) citizens ( that would vote for Nixon were he alive & running) ...and B) (the most scary) well "monied" soccer moms with their brood in tow. These are the ones with the "M.A.D." tatoo on their ass, praising god for another term of Georg W. for keeping those godless dope smokers in prison. The only hope I see is that the old farts start voting their Social Security check & that "soccer mom" relaizes that her precious larvae are approaching cannon-fodder age. ....... Cause WE know the "gen x'ers on up are just to busy to be bothered with it.