Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2005, 06:20 AM
cumslave69
Cruiser

Yesterday I went to my favorite bath house, Steamworks. I was really horned up and looking to play. I started out in he steamroom with a slightly older guy with a nice long cock. I was going down on him when he said it was getting too hot and wanted to go into the hot tub, so I agreed. Once in there, we continued, and another guy came over, this one with a very nice large cock, so big I couldn't fit the base in my mouth! Soon after a third was in our little nook, and I was going between all of them, but mostly the second one with the huge cock. 2 eventually left, leaving me with the guy from the steamroom. I said I wanted more, and he said there were a bunch of guys next door, so we went over and joined with the 2 there, one tall and thin, the other stocky and muscular. We all took turns sucking, rimming, kissing, etc. I told them to cum on me when they were ready and they soon were. I got BLASTED with load after load, all over my face and chest. We soon kissed and went seperate ways in the club, but I walked around withtheir cum on me the rest of the day. By the way, I met up again with the older guy in a different room and blew him again, this time he came on me, and I got more than the other 2 combined! It was a good day, I'd say...
Quote |