Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2005, 08:12 AM
Bttmboy
Cruiser

cum hole

hung out at midtown spa in dallas one night looking to get fucked! had a small room and got settled on the bed completly nude stroking my cock. Let anyone with a pretty cock cum in and fuck my holes. I kept getting fuck guy after guy I lost count at 14 loads in my ass and a few down my mouth. I walked out to shower and break when a tall tattoed guy invited me into his suite. He told me he had been watching my slim/smooth body getting tons of cum and he wanted to suck it all out of my pink ringed ass! I told him that I had to worship his cock for awhile to see if he was worthy enough to half my fill with him, he laughed and I sucked him til he squirted on my lips. He then told me to be still as he started to use his power lips to suck out those hot wet loads of spent sperm from my ass then raised up and cum-kissed me, fuckinghot man. After awhile he sent me out for more and used the maze for some darkroom pumping. Love that unknow factor of looks while a cock is always pretty to behold or feel in this case. Left after about 14hrs of crazy fun...cant wait to go back!
Quote |