Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2005, 11:31 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Power Exchange, San Francisco

Power Exchange used to be a very cool club. Lots of space and lots of action. They kept on promoting the place for quite a while, so loads of Bay Area college students got couple of free passes with every ticket they bought. So, it was more of a Playground, indeed than anything else, as it was its original name

I used to be a regular there and sure, I loved it.

On that particular night, I had a full warm-up session with a few hot college hunks. These guys knew how to suck and take their time over it. I almost creamed several times but managed to stop short of hitting the point of no return.

After a short break, couple of regular, Asian friends worshipped my cock a bit more. These guys were awesome, too. Easy, not demanding and very caring.

Round 2 AM, most of the bar crowd either went home or hit one of the SOMA sex clubs for some 'sexual healin' or whatever. Yeah, the code word was pre-remission or something. So, a few new dudes walked in. The place was getting better by the minute.

I saw this amazing 6'4", long black hair hunk. In his mid-20s, an absolutely hot stud. Few guys approched him and he politely turned them down. He knew he could pick and choose.

A blond Berkley freshman, beautifully toned, otherwise the PE regular went bee-line for him and the hunk dude, let him go on his impressive 8 incher right there in the middle of the second floor for all to see. The blond Berkley dude, whom I knew, well, intimately, was going at it as if it were the last cock in his life. The sight was worth a Falcon movie with all the others around them looking at this awesome action. I stood next to the hunk, put my arm over his shoulder and motioned a very hot young black dude over. He went down on his knees and started working on my cock right away. Two other guys went down on their knees before us, hoping to get their share of action, too.

I motioned one of them to the black cocksucer's dick, which I knew was XXXL in its own class. The crowd relaxed around us and other guys were hooking up into a major cocksucking orgy. An elderly guy offered up his ass, but no one cared.

After a while, the hunk dude started gently nibbing at my earlobe. Somehow, he figured out, I loved that. Hell, I'd love almost anything coming from him. Meanwhile, his arm was over my shoulders, so we were kinda supporting each other.

I was less aware of who was polishing my knob at the moment, but the action was continuous and the dudes were all hot. The hunk and I were going at each other tonsils, like there was no tomorrow.

He took a short break and whispered into my ear: 'Man, this is fun here, I recon, but how about the two of us hitting a boot?'

Sure, he was reading my thoughts. 'Ja, that would be cool.' Hell, I would have walked over to the Ocean Beach that evening, if he asked me to do so.

The moment we broke up, other guys took over our places, but a small crowd followed up. Actually few guys stood on the other side of the door of our boot, hoping to see the further development. So, the hunk went straight down on his knees and gave me another cockworship that evening. If anyone was worth it, he sure was. I shot a shocking amount in the first run but stayed hard for him for yet another half an hour. He sure managed to drain me completely. And he was good. Lots of touch, lots of contact and lots of cool action.

He gave me a huge hug before I left. That was an awesome nite in San Francisco... No other place like it.

KD
Quote |