Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2005, 08:07 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Stud, you make some good points, but the reply that x viewer made on my last post were .........way out in left field.

It reminded me of the retoric that the ultra liberal establishment gets together and recites in unison.

The news media sucks it up and replay's it several times to program all the zombie followers........xviewer and his type. (no offense x. I still bet u are sexy)

in point 1 of my last post when I spoke of money ...that was meaning PERSONAL WEALTH. PEOPLE THAT HAVE INVESTED PERSONAL FUNDS. Republicans being more pro buisness attract those that seek to preserve/promote personal wealth from investments-----that doesnt include a savings account at a bank!

We are in debt of course because of the war. However , if you look at history, spending money by the government and increasing the national debt is what gets things moving again in the economy. What pulled us out of the great depression----government spending and DEBT. Check it out in your history book . The same has happened before with wars/conflicts too.

If the screwball from Tennesse (Gore) had won the election, 911 would have still happened.( he couldnt even carry his OWN STATE!) Those ISLAMIC extremist bastards would have still carried out the plan. I dont know that AL could have handled it as well as GEORGE. maybe, maybe not WE will never know.

Going back to the economy, the smart decision was made by Ronald Reagan to appoint Alan Greenspan to the federal reserve. The man is a genius! He is the reason that we had the longest period of economic growth in this country. This also shows how damn smart Bill Clinton is since he KEPT Greenspan in his position. Appointed by a Republican, a stupid democrat would have sent him packing. Not Bill. Smarter than most he is This was surely a decision that his dick didnt make!

Going back to stud's comments in my ramblings.

Of course Conde and George talk in unison. Arent you that way with your boss?

Of course we all know that 2 & 3 depend on what day it is. I doubt we are kickin ass but things are not as bad as the media makes it out to be. I truly belive that the majority of the media hate George Bush and do lean toward the left.. I am open minded my self and am college educated. I took a stab at journalism with a college newspaper. Those folks are left field at the college level and that extends to the mainstream media.

4) Amerian soldiers have NOT died in vain. They have kept terrorism off the streets in America by providing a theatere for the Radicals to fight Americans in the middle east. The more nuts they shoot over there the less they are to come over here!

5 no we are not winning the war on terror. A big dent in the war is when that Ben-laden asshole is hung by his balls

6. no, not a whole lot of countries are 100% behind us because we cannot protect them from terrorists. Many want to stay out of it and the FRENCH want to make a buck off of it! What friends they are to us. After all, they owe us alot. We are the reason that they dont speak GERMAN today!

I no longer drink french wine!!!