Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Red heads
Thread: Red heads
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2005, 11:41 PM
lovereds
Cruiser

some experiences

One of the first guys I ever masterbated with as a 13 year old was a red head. He had a nice bush developing, but did not cum yet. We had some good times, but weren't able to get together after that one week together. We lived in different towns and he was in a military family. I've sucked a few red heads over the years, but one of my fondest experiences was a guy I knew from my local gym. We had socialized a lot and had been naked many times in the jaccuzi. One day we were alone, he probably noticed I was staring at his dick when he was out of the water. It appeared that he started to play with dick under the water and when he raised up it was obvious that he was getting hard. So, I did the same thing. We took turns, each time showing a harder longer dick. We went to the showers where he started to masturbate in front of me and I did the same. Someone came into the showers so we had to stop. We timed our departure together and when we were outside I told him I enjoyed what he was showing me and told him that I would like him to come over to my apartment sometime where maybe we could spend a little more time together. He quickly said can I come over now. We got to my place, quickly pulled down our shorts, took turns sucking each other, it was great. Nice red haired cock in my mouth. He then asked if he could fuck me. I normally would say no, but he was normal, not too big, probalby shorter than me but a little thicker, so I said o.k. He fucked me for a long time, it was getting uncomfortable, so I asked him to consider stopping. He then I'm almost ready to cum, let me finish. I said o.k. All of the sudden, my ass realaxed, it felt normal and he cummed into his condum. I wished it were in my ass, but had to be safe. We got together many time more, but only for quick suck offs. God I love red haired guys.
Quote |