Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2005, 02:18 AM
xviewer
Cruiser

thanks jojo for giving a second example of extremist right responses to opposing view points. your lack of focus and inane examples reinforce my point.

btw, while reading through the thread i was reminded of how lacking in character these posts have become from the thoughtless right. please give an example of when/where i ever established myself as i liberal. i simply said, in one post, that these extreme positions of hatred and focus pushed me a little left of center.
this insanity of screaming LIBERAL as if it's a bad word reminds me of 5th grade bullies who yelled faggot that those who didnt move in line with "majority". shameful.

btw, im a registered republican here.
wake up! there are more and more of us who have a problem with the bulldozer like approach of this administration and it's supporters who don't have balls enough to accept opposing viewpoints.