Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2005, 07:08 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

The scariest thing about the "Bush lied" BS is how it so clearly demonstrates the ignorance of the person who utters the statement. If W did, then so did blessed "I feel your pain" Bill, Blair, Chirac, Kofi (where did you say Angola is located?) Annan, and Schroeder, Barbara Boxer, and Kerry. Just google the quote, don't take my word for it.

But be that abstraction what it may, let us consider the more practical consequence to the (gay) males in the newly reorganized Islamic Republics of France, Britain, Spain, and Germany.

There are going to be a lot of men who will either get their throats slit by these peace loving people, or the better alternative, in my humble opinion, we will finally get to see a lot of good looking European hunks getting circumcised, at long last. Your foreskin or your life. Think about it boys, that's what the liberal appeasers face. And I hear they don't use anesthesia.

Now do you see a practical reason to fight back? Appeasement=Circumcision! What self respecting gay man could EVER go along with that alternative?

(Actually, if history serves me correctly, the last time the Europeans fought for their foreskins was in 1492, when Isabella of Spain decided she had had enough (or not enough, as the case might be) with the Arabs, and got rid of lot in Spain.)