Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ATLANTA is DEAD.....moving into DARK ages
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2005, 01:39 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Good reply roccosiffredi!

The other thing that gets me about the Bush lied thing is that during the Clinton years and the Sr Bush years, it was a popluar belief from intelligence that Sadam had WMD. We know he used GAS during the Kuwaiit issue in the early 90's . Maybe he did not have them anymore but he had constantly blocked and manipulated the UN people that were trying to verify such.

I can remember the news reports of the evidence they found during the first conflict with Sr Bush at the helm. I can also remember Clinton saying that SADAM had WMD's.

Maybe these brainwashed YOUNG democratic followers were too young to remember those reports and they eat up the lies that are being fed to them in the name of POLITICS.

And no, I do not consider myself a republican. I do not vote a party ticket. I vote for the best of the choices.

If the democrats had chosen Joe Liberman to run on their ticket he would have gotten my vote. He is the only one on the left side of the isle that says anything that makes sense. He has intregrity too!