Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2005, 06:24 AM
cumslave69
Cruiser

Went to Steamworks again last night, but first went to Manhandler, a bar with a outside cruising patio. After being there for a little while, a tall young-looking guy came out. I walked up to him and made small talk, asking him "it's pretty boring back here, wanna make it a litle more fun?" He unzipped and I started sucking on his 7 incher. Another guy who had been cruising came up and unzipped, a nice THICK 8 incher with a cock and ball rig on. I sucked both of them for a while, noticing that several other guys had gotten started too! After a while, they both walked away to relax for a few minutes, so I stripped down and joined 2 more. When the one came, he coated me! He just kept on cumming and cumming! I was impressed! He said he hadn't cum in a few days-I agreed! His buddy said it was too hot to cum, I tok that as a challenge. He soon gave in too and came, not as much as his buddy, but a load none the less...

Then on to Steamworks. I walked around for a while, nothing happening in the steamroom-surprise to me! I ended up in the t-room, sucking 3 at once, begging for their cum. The first guy shot all over the side of my face-wow! Nice and hot and creamy! I kept working the other 2, another one joined in, and there was a row of guys behind them, watching and waiting to join in. Guys were pinching my nipples as I sucked cock after cock till they blew their loads all over me!! One guy started stroking my face, and soon saw that I had cum all over it, why should he be surprised? After all, I am a cumslave, right? I just kept on sucking, begging for cum all over my body.

I was getting ready to leave that room when a guy in a baseball cap stopped me. We played around on the stairs for a while, and then I bent over, showing him my ass so I could suck the guy behind me. He was humping my ass crack while I sucked a dick. He soon came, splattering my ass with his warm cum-I loved it! Up came an older guy, asking me if I wanted to get fucked and I said sure! He smeared some lube on my hole and put on a condom. I warned him I was tight, I don't think he realized how tight! It didn't go right in and we weren't in the most comfortable position, so I said we should go to the TV room, and he agreed. Along the way we were going passed the rooms, and got to a mirrored corner. I bent over, grabbed the wall and told him to fuck me, right there. again we tried but I was still way too tight-boy was he ready though! As we passed the sling room, I said "Hey, what about this, I've never tried one of these before!" He said "Yeah, right..." So I got in and spread my ass cheeks. He put some more lube on and proceeded to work several fingers into my waiting hole. He soon started with his cock, and we worked up some speed there. I was grabbing at the sling to slam into him harder and faster, telling him "Yeah, fuck that ass!" We attracted quite a crowd, and I soon had my choice of dicks to play with. Eventually, my older friend left, saying how great that was and he will come back later. As time went on, more guys came in and fucked me like crazy! I was grunting and groaning, yelling "Fuck my ass!" soooo loud! Finally, a guy with a nice big head and a long dick came in to fuck me. After a few minutes of fucking nice and hard, I came-no hands, nothing. Just hot cum shooting out of my dick all over me. I even got hit in the face, and I tried to lick it up with my tongue! After that, I had to take a break for a while, so I got out of the sling, covered in cum and much less tight that I was at the start of my evening!!
Quote |