Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Again, America gets it right, Europe gets it wrong
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2005, 09:45 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

With such deep insight and so many facts at your fingertips, it is no wonder you guys just keep losing elections! (Thank heavens!)

Why we contribute a dime to that hell hole is beyond me, but be that as it may, ol' W had dumped MORE $$$ into Africa than Bill the rapist. Check on line for NIH funding.

And why should my very hard earned tax dollars go to support Mugabe in Zimbab, who steals white land, then proceeds to wreck his economy, or to So Africa, whose brilliant post aparthied president STILL denies that AIDS is a result of infection with HIV. Hell, it's my money, and my family needs it more than they do. I don't need Chirac's hand in my pocket

Now how much did you say France and Germany have contributed to that garden of eden?

Off with their foreskins!
Quote |