Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Red heads
Thread: Red heads
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2005, 03:12 PM
Red56
Cruiser

Redhead here..

I am a redhead, but my very first man to man encounter was with my best friend who, I was to soon discover, also loved redheads. We were both just barely seventeen at the time and had been to a high school party. We were both pretty drunk when we got back to his house and we decided to jump in the pool, laughing like idiots. We were fully clothed.

It wasn't a particularily warm night, and drunk or not, we were soaked and cold. We went inside where he got himself and me a robe to wear while we waited for the dryer to do it's work. His folks were gone for the evening and it was just the two of us. This was not unusual. He'd been my best friend for nearly ten years. I'd been there hundreds of times. We did a few more shots and what happened next, I'll never forget as long as I live.

We were sitting next to each other on the couch when he, out of the blue, looked at my legs with very unsteady eyes, his head kind of drunk-bobbing, and said, "You have the creamiest legs I've ever seen". I looked at him for what seemed like an hour, then I glanced at my legs, noticing for the first time just how short my robe was. It was meant to have pants with it. Nothing was visible. Much like a miniskirt. I was too drunk to say anything but, "Thank you". He laid his hand on my thigh and immediately started stroking my leg. He said, "No, I mean it", then " Is your bush red?" Again, I was speechless. He clumsily kept stroking my leg, moving up as he went, the robe dropping off to the side to expose a patch of bright red hair. I was as hard as I'd ever been in my life. And as confused.

He reached over with both hands and pushed the robe aside revealing all of me and he said, "FUCK!" Forcing his hands underneath me to cup my ass and pull me toward his face. He started licking all around thighs, spreading my legs and burying his mouth below my balls. I felt his tongue slowly ride up my balls to the base of my shaft and on up to my mushroom. I was ready to explode when his incredibly hot mouth closed around me and I felt his finger sneak in behind me. I erupted when, at the same instant, his finger disappeared inside of me behind and my extremely sensitive mushroom smashed into the back of his throat. As though he timed it that way. I could feel his mouth on my bush and hear him gagging slightly as I unloaded wave after wave down his throat, only realizing afterwards that it was me that had forced his head down to my hilt. He came up choking slightly. His eyes were watering like he'd been watching a sad movie as he headed off to the bathroom.

This never happened again. Nor was it ever discussed. We are still good friends, both married with children and living in different states. But we have a memory to enjoy forever. This is a very true story.
Quote |