Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Again, America gets it right, Europe gets it wrong
View Single Post
Old 28th July 2005, 09:24 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

Being circ'd won't "prevent" infection. Being uncut doen't mean you will be infected. It's a matter of risk.

Not everyone who gets barebacked with an infected partner gets infected, in fact, most don't. (DON'T DO IT!!). Sucking off an infected cock is much safer than riding one. It's all a matter of degree.

Even the French, staunch defenders of the foreskin are being forced to admit that the rate of infection is much lower in circ'd guys than uncut ones. To the point that the very poor vaccine which is currently in the works, from a statistical standpoint, is much less effective than having been circ'd in the first place. This isn't an all or nothing issue.

As for me, when I mess around, I much prefer the look (and perhaps the false sense of security) of a cut partner. And I enjoy my uncut men for hand jobs only. My preference. When I am pronounced grand iatollah of America, the infidels will all be cut.
Quote |