Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS adventure
Thread: ABS adventure
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2005, 06:08 AM
Lemna
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Lemna
ABS Heaven

Had an extraodinary experience at my local ABS last month. There was this young, good looking, Latino guy that worked there (since quit/fired) who has been eyeing me every time I went in there. He was always trying to get me to share some space with him. I'll call him Eddie. One time in he tried to get me in the DVD player room, another time in the bathroom. I don't know why but I never responded to his advances, until one day, after looking at the choices walking around, I said, "What the hell."

Eddie, entered my booth and we fooled around a bit. I sucked his cock till it grew to it's full length. He was about 7-8 inches, uncut but not to thick, 1-1/2 or so. He got as hard as his youth permitted, which was to say rock hard!

We jerked each other off a bit, sucked each other a bit. I pulled my usual turn around to let him know I was interested in some assplay. He quickly got the idea. He said, "come with me." Puzzled, I followed.

He went back into the store area and pulled the "Closed" chain behind us. He motioned me into the dildo area and told me to strip. There I was, naked, standing in the store surrounded by every size and shape of adult toy. Talk about a raging hard on! i could have cum just from the situation, but thankfully, I realized what was in store and kept in check.

Eddie went to the counter and grabbed a condom and some lube. He put on the condom and lubed it up generously. It took some time to enter me as there was little foreplay to loosen me up but when he was fully inside me, he started pounding away. It was divine. And hot!

There I was, buck naked in the store part of the ABS, with a cock in my ass! I could hear a few customers outside and I'm sure some of them heard us. He grabbed a hold of my cock while he pounded me. I bent over touching the racks of dildos to steady myself from his relentless motion.

He slammed my ass hard then began a series of slow, long thrusts, pulling all the way out, then all the way in. He placed his hand around my neck and straightened me to full standing, which caused his cock to nearly leave my ass as I am much taller than him. He then proceeded to slam me by hopping up and down to pound his cock all the way in.

He then spun me around, facing me toward the register and began those long, deep thrusts people do right before cumming. As he thrust deeper, I squeezed my asscheeks, milking the cum from his throbbing cock. He thrust deeply, pausing each time he was fully inside me, and repeated this motion till all his juices were released.

By that time, I was ready to cum so I said, nearly shouting, "keep it in me, keep it in me!" I came all over the floor in front of me. We stayed like that for quite sometime. The he withdrew, leaving the rubber hanging from my ass, deep inside me and went to clean himself off in the bathroom, afterwhich I did likewise. We parted ways, each very satisfied with the action.

I went back a few more times but the store was either too busy or he wasn't working. Then I heard from one of the other employees that he no longer worked there. Pity, he was a great cocksman.