Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SAUNA MANIA introduced loin clothes
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2005, 08:09 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Thumbs up The BEST sauna on Fridays in BKK

The CRAZIEST orgy ( or orgies ) I've ever had !

Couldn't believe what was going on !
There were orgies and group sex everywhere on the 3rd floor .

After I had 2 long one 2 one RAP and LUK versatle sessions in private cabin ( one with a musculine macho guy , another with a dark hairy sexy hot I sarn guy ) , it was still around 5:30PM
horny guys standing in corridors of praivate cabin area , and about 5 guys in VDO corner didn't hide their hard errect penis under the loin cloth ( they looked like a white piramid )

In the dark maze , it was getting like a human snow ball .
Every one grabbed anyone's dicks .
I couldn't proceed farther inside .
I got grabbed from every direction .
And guess what ? Many of them were good looking young guys .
Should I call this the hell or heaven ?

There weren't many over sized guys that night , beside one huge big tall Thai guy ( he is a regular )
He looked like a real SUMO wrestler .
That's WHY they call Friday " SUMO " night ?

On the big bed in the dark maze , I couldn't tell how many guys were having orgy all togeather that night .
I my self don't remember ( I just remember how many guys fuxked me and how many guy I fuxked )
how many dicks I sucked . Maybe not less than 30 .
I went to toilet to wash off cums over my face , hair , legs and arms so many times .

This place closes early . So actions are very intense till around 11PM .
That night we had big problems to find a vacant private cabins after 6PM on the 3rd floor . You can only find pravate boxes with accordion curtain where you have to have sex standing .
So , horny guys who found their partners already couldn't wait till any room got vacated . Therefore they DID have sex outside !
Even around the brighter VDO corner .

EVERYONE READY FOR SEX WITH ANYONE .
That's is my impression that Friday SUMO night .

They have introduced this concept this onth ( July ) , but the crowd 's getting bigger and hotter evry week .

One of my close friends who is a regular of Babylon told me that
many of Sauna Mania Thai customers were regular faces in Babylon .
Does it mean they have LESS Thai customers there at Babylon on weekends ?

****GOOD NEWS ****

They will have those event nights for August as well !
( Surely good news to Dreamorph , I believe )
And one more extra event night ( Skin naked night ) on 11th
( Thurs)

Have fun , guys !
Quote |