Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Special Delivery?
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2005, 11:09 AM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

I never hooked up with a delivery guy that delivered but I picked up a UPS guy in uniform in a restroom one afternoon.

At the time it was a pretty cruisy place, I noticed the brown shorts and did't think about it until he motioned me to leave the stall. Once out in the restroom i saw the full uniform. Damn was he hot. Had a nice musk odor since it was a warm day. We went to another quieter restroom in the mall and got together in the handicapped stall, stripped down and went at it trading blow jobs. He was pretty well hung and didnt wear any underwear under the uniform. Every time I pass a "big brown" truck I think about my hot afternoon with the guy in the brown uniform.