Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ABS adventure
Thread: ABS adventure
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2005, 01:06 PM
nyladallas
Cruiser

REGAL VIDEO IN DALLAS

This ABS is now closed but it was my favorite place to go. On a friday or saturday night the theater would get crowded I would start my evening sitting in the last row of seats near the end. There was an open area there. It was assumed if you were sitting there it was to suck cock. Men would walk up behind you and start stroking their dicks. If you were interested all you had to do was turn slightly and open wide. After sucking for a couple of hours I would move to the back wall where there were always a group of guys stroking themselves , each other and usually someone on their knees sucking cock. I would join in the fun and let it be known my ass was available. One night this black stud with a beer can for a dick started fingering my ass while I sucked his friends dick. He made me stand up and pushed my pants down around my ankles . His friend grabbed my head and pulled it back down onto his dick. He held it there while the stud pushed his dick into my ass. I thought I would pass out but after awhile it felt great. He shot 2 loads inside me before pulling out. By then we had a crowd standing around jacking off. When I left the theater I was drenched with cum