Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Whats wrong w/ABS guy?
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2005, 04:33 PM
jaxiom03
Cruiser

Whats wrong w/ABS guy?

I touched on this some time ago, but still perplexed. There is this FINE latin man who has a gf? wife? (We work near each other).
Anyway, I've done him in joining boths to many times to count. Last time, I fucked him a little, we tongued for about 15 mins. I even rimmed him. Yet, he won't even make eye contact w/me outside of the both. We have even left at the same time and not even a nod. I want to leave my number on his car because I would love to get together outside of the abs cause getting w/him in there takes a lot of timing. The reason why I'm a little timid about the number is because I have seen guys touch his dick while he is waiting for a booth and he gets mad and hits their hand. He may blow up, never go there again, realize its me and go off on me...who knows. I get real confused, cause inside the booths, he is wild and up for anything, but outside he is very very stand offish. (sp)....any thoughts???
Quote |