Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Self Suckers
Thread: Self Suckers
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2005, 05:03 PM
hotpony
Cruiser

self sucker

Between 15 and 16 I went through a growing spirt. and shot up in height over 2 inches in a few months.. during that time I was thin as a rail and found that if I rolled my self up backwards and pressed my feet against the wall over my headboard in bed I could get the head of my dick in my mouth. I would lick and suck as much as I could ... it did cause my back to hurt but I thought it was worth it to do that trick.

I never got the nerve to show my best buddy I could do that and wish I had brought the subject up but never did. We were jacking off under the covers after lights out on sleepovers but he was to scared to have the lights on or touch each other. Ater my 16th birth my shoulders started to broaden and I filled out and gained some weight so I was not a thin rail anymore and I gradually lost the ability to suck my own cock..

One of the last times I tried it I kept up licking just the tip and pulling my dick harder towards my face that I shot in my own mouth... that suprised me and I did not try again for a while and found later that I could not touch the tip of my dick with my tongue. It was quite a few years later till I found someone to do mutual sucking before I tasted cum again.

I did try to push my buddies in HS as far as I dared into trying things but the most we ever did was a circle jerk and one buddy would let me jerk him and he would do my cock a few strokes diring these times.
Quote |