Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My Way
Thread: My Way
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2005, 08:13 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

This way, that way...

I popped in on Thursday night. Not much going on; about 10 boys total. One customer sitting with what I thought were the two cutest boys in the bar. Just my luck! I find that My Way is VERY hit and miss; sometimes it has a few cute or handsome guys that appeal to me, and other times they look - as one poster put it - a bit scruffy. And on slow nights the whole lot can be found sleeping on those uncomfortable (worst seats in any bar) benches that they've have for ages.

I've had some really good boys from there over the years, and usually what Chalee (the manager) tells you that the boys do, they will in fact do as advertised. And most of the guys are very pleasant; not so jaded like the ones you find on Soi Twilight. I don't see the young ones there like I used to see a few years ago. The current crop seems to all be 18 and older.

On a separate note, a friend and I also went to the new Blue Star (not that impressed) the same night, as well as dropping by Screw Bar. At SB I ran into not one, but four guys that have offed multiple times over the years; one guy dating back to 1997! And one of them was a cutie that I hadn't seen in about 4 - 5 years. And he still looked great. I gave him my phone number and hope for a call (and more!) later this week. You just never know who you are going to run into in these bars. Amazing Bangkok!
Quote |