Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jackn off material
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2005, 11:46 PM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

in college i used to stroke off a lot in the library bathrooms, especially during the summer, at off hours, such as at dinner time. i used to sit on the toilet, kick back, whip out my already hard cock and start stroking it. i'd do it for some time and when my cock got real oozing, i'd put a rubber on it and really jack off. the rubber caught most of the pre-cum and then i'd work that foamy pre-lub into my enlarged purple cockhead and bang away, edging and edging until i finally cum with huge spurts. i'd cum so hard that i was glad that i was sitting on the toilet, i came so powerfully.

well, one day i was deep in my routine when i heard someone else enter the stall next door. after a bit, when i realized that the guy next door wasn't going away soon . . . i continued my stroking. however, i didn't really appreciate how loud the smacking sound of a hard cock in a wet rubber was until i saw this young blond guy peek his head under the stall. the guy was immediately transfixed at how sexy my swollen member looked in my clear condom and he lustily told me, "please don't cum yet ... let me suck you."

with my cock so totally engorged and ready to cum, i let the guy into my stall and he tooked the rubber off, licked the foamy contents clean and then began slowly sucking my cockhead, taking his time. he so much knew what i liked because after taking my breath away with the sweetest suckling, he started licking my balls and scrotum. sitting on the toilet, this guy stroked and sucked me until i had an amazingly charged orgasm which i came and came into his greedily sucking mouth. he totally devoured my spunk and left so quickly that i had to shake my head to remind myself what i truly great blowjob that i got only minutes earlier.
Quote |