Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My virginity has gone
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2005, 06:46 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

My virginity has gone

My new found boyfriend, Henry Haemorrhoids, blew up and hurt me so much. Luckily, he only started to hurt me soon after I landed in Bagkok last week, and not on the flight. I went to see a doctor at a private hospital near my parent's home in Bangkok. The doctor looked at my boyfriend and was very worried. He said my boyfriend had been with me for a long time (but I had never noticed !). The doctor also told me not to lift any heavy stuff, not to do any exercise for fear that my boyfriend might explode and I might have a sudden shock.

He gave me suppositories for my Henry Haemorrhoids to stick into my butt. Oh dear, that's the first time I have had something sticking into my privacy. I felt a little uneasy to start but it's OK then after 5 - 6 times.

The doctor's prescription cost me 62 bath plus 360 baths for various medicines including 10 suppositories, some pain killers, 2 bottles of Liquid Paraffin. What a bargain for a treatment at a private hospital !. ( no appointment necessary. Just turned up and waited for 5 minutes!. )

It's the first time in Bangkok I have behaved decently - watching TV, reading books, etc. Sorry, no updates on saunas and cinemas to report.
Quote |