Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SCHPIT or SCHWALLOW
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2005, 10:40 AM
jacop
Cruiser

Cum in My Mouth;^o~

Well, guess I'm standing on the same side of the fence as most on this one... if you let someone cum inside your mouth, why spit it out?? Seems to defeat the whole purpose of working over his cock to get him to that point to begin with&:^o

Personally, I don't have a desire for, nor a preference to suck and swallow. But, whenever I'm "sucking off" a nice cock, I prefer to know a'head' of time whether or not it's a major issue or contingency... btw: ..."tell me when he's ready to cum."??
-when his balls start to jerk about, his dirty comments become a soft wimper, and you feel his cock swell up quicker than a tampon dipped into a tall glass of water...

If he's okay with you cumming inside his mouth, but plans to spit it out after you do, perhaps you might suggest having him suck your cock until you're 'almost ready' to cum. Then, after you've pulled your cock out of his mouth, he can fondle and caress your balls. Tell you how much he enjoyed sucking and licking your shaft, and watch as you stroke that hard rod until finally shooting your full load of warm cum all over his face...

Tanks....
jacob
p.s. constantly wiping off pre-cum?.. Isn't tasting that sweet, creamy fluid inside your mouth one of the best parts of sucking hard cocks??
Quote |