Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Free cruising
Thread: Free cruising
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2005, 03:59 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I was a 2-baht Money Boy @ Lumphini

Well how funny that on my last day in BKK, I went for a jog in Lumphini Park. I have been jogging there probably 20 times in the last 3 years, and only gotten some cruising looks, but never any action.
So of course, I'm 2/3 of the way thru my jog, getting tired and very sweaty, and I run past this guy with a big smile....23yo, Isaan guy, beautiful face, slim but defined body, very nice business clothes on.... that tight-fitting, long-sleeve white button down, slim fit khaki pants.
I turn around, after running past, he's still looking. So I run past him, and start walking, he walks up and starts chatting.... I told him I wasn't done running, does he want to meet me at my hotel in a bit. No, he needs to go back to work.... so he inviteds me to the toilet nearby. I say I don't have any money-and he thinks I mean to pay him--and he says he's not a money boy. I say, I need money to enter the toilet!
So, he laughs and gives me 2 baht.... we enter the toilet at different times, I follow him into the stall. He hugs me tightly--getting all of my sweat all over his nice clothes! I said sorry, but he seems to like it. He smiles, feels for my dick, still inside my shorts..... He stands on a ledge, unzips, and pulls my head down to his nice 7-inch dick. Just the way I like it, a little forceful. I suck him for a while, he turns me around, fucks me for a while, then pulls out, and puts it back in my mouth.
He plows my face till he blows a huge load, zips up, thanks me, and leaves me with cum all over my face and mouth.... I wash my face, head back outside, turn on my iPod, and finish my jog--suddenly with a lot more energy!