Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Buenos Aires
Thread: Buenos Aires
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2005, 10:20 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Tom's

I was in BA the first week of August, and went to Tom's, a cruising space, twice. I am not a late-night person, and BA's clubs don't get going until about 3AM, open till 8AM! Dinner is often at 11pm, then drinks somewhere at 1AM, then out to dance.
I was jetlagged after a trip from BKK, so I just went to Tom's after sightseeing for the day, maybe 4-8pm. There was usually about 40 guys there, with several booths with gloryholes, a dark room, and also a basement play space. Lots of fun. The "average" guy there is probably about 35yo, with lots of 25yo and lots of 45yo too. I got fucked 2x each night, and sucked at least 4 dicks each time too. I'll go back again.
Also can recommend using Gay.com's chat, which I could access in my hotel (Howard Johnson Plaza Florida Street), actually a 2-block walk to Tom's, near tourist areas, also near subway. US$80 per night, but apparently BA travel agents can get substantial discounts.