Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My virginity has gone
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2005, 07:34 AM
Thai Guy
Very Nice Guy

As Icon points out, Kaiserbrundl is the best sauna in Vienna. It is a very architectural beautiful sauna, well kept and maintained. I was there on Friday and Sat, there were quite a lot of people then. It's busier as it gets later towards midnight. I had fun with guys from Moscow and Munich plus some locals.

As for money boys, Icon, are you confused with a sauna in Prague? Most guys at the Vienna sauna were 30+, there were a few younger guys but they did not look like money boys to me and these young lads seemed to stick together. Whereas, the sauna in Prague where I also went 3 weeks ago seemed obvious to me that some young lads were offering "services" there.

fk298212, have you arranged transfer from Vienna airport to city center yet? If not yet, you can now buy and print a City Airport Train (CAT) ticket online which will save you a few Euros. The train ride takes 15 - 17 minutes nonstop, and runs 3-4 times an hour. I bought a return ticket online, printed it out and showed it to a trian conductor when boarded the train. No problems at all. The CAT train station in Vienna has a convenient connection with underground Metro.

CAT website : http://www.cityairporttrain.at

Regarding Bali, it's a good place as it has always been. Lovely people, inexpensive food and hotels. I stayed in Ubud. I have always wanted to try a massage-by-men at Spa Hati in Ubud as listed at fridae.com but have never got round to doing it. I only had a foot massage at Kenko! As mentioned by other CFS members in other threads, CFS is concentrated in Kuta area which is not my kind of place to stay unfortunately. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.
Quote |