Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lotus On-Nut = toilet cruising opportunity
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2005, 08:09 PM
josh4u

Smile

Hi Ninja- I am confused - you were there after midnight? didnot know they leave the facilties open. Can tell you that after 12 NOON time cruising is going on and not a little but lots. both downstairs toilet and upstairs. Sex goes on mostly in the downstairs cubicles.They are always packed and bussy. Also lots of wankers go inside a cubicle and wait for action in the next one- you can see things moving under the stall walls and just peek over them Also if u just take a leak people wank themselfs and you can stand next to them and just watch or wank. No touching there. .Students,blue collar workers, teens, old farangs, some money boys all line up and take a leak or a peak.

Now about safety I dono. Have my doubts as for sure cleanings staff knows whats going on and patrol and cleans allmost all the time. Nobody seems to pay any attention to them .

Advice you to be carefull and better not play overthere. I think its not nice to be dragged out of a cubicle by security or police. Just hook up there take the bts and go to whereever u think its safe
Quote |