Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2005, 12:06 PM
JBoogedy
Cruiser

My apologies for bringing back a long-quiet thread, but I couldn't find a better place to post and I didn't want to just start a new thread on the same old subject.

CFS has yielded a few memorable successes for me since I first signed up. If you must label me, I'm a closeted bi-guy who occasionally has just GOT to have the cock. I'm far too shy to try hooking up at a cruising spot or in a bar, so I turned to the internet when I wanted to explore the taboo side of my sexual personality. I started out looking in Yahoo groups, with very limited success, when I stumbled onto this place.

I was living just outside a major city on the east coast, 23 years old and pretty much walking around with a constant hard on. I tried posting a few threads in the "Massachusetts" board and got a lot of replies that ultimately led nowhere. I responded to a few that I had read that sounded like a good match, and had about the same experience, a lot of talk but not much action. Eventually, I came across a posting from a guy that just totally clicked with what I was looking for, professional guy, discreet, a couple of years older than me, looking for a quick hookup with another guy. There was more to it than that, but the gist is that we were on the same wavelength. We arranged a get together at his place during the day, and I drove over from work, taking a long lunch break.

He was a totally laid back guy, very good looking, and what really impressed me was his easygoing nature. Most guys I'd talked to were very demanding, or had some sort of "script" they felt that I should conform to, but not this guy. He really liked checking out pictures of guys on sites like "Rate my cock," so we both sat on his couch and browsed around the site for a while, both getting aroused by what we were seeing. Eventually, he said to me "I want to see you cum." So we both got naked and started stroking to the pictures, while watching each other. It was so hot, just being near someone and doing that, knowing he was getting off watching me at the same time.

He had what is still the biggest cock I've encountered in all my hookups, about 7" long and as thick around as mine, I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around his shaft with just one hand.

We both shot our loads, and he handed me a towel to clean up. I got dressed and headed back to work, feeling both relieved and charged at the same time.

After that, he would email me whenever he was going to be home during the day (once every few months, I think) and we'd just fool around. Sometimes we'd jerk each other off while looking at pics on the internet, other times we'd play in his bed, pressing our bodies together, going down on each other, going 69, and blowing our loads on one another. One time, he even pulled my pants off right as I walked in the door and blew me right in the kitchen. He never once betrayed my confidence, even after I moved away, never pressed me for personal details, I think he truly was looking for the same thing I was, a semi-regular anonymous very hot time.

I still think about our afternoon sessions, that was some of the most fun I've had being dirty.

I've got another success story to tell, but I'll have to save it for another time!
Quote |