Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Lotus On-Nut = toilet cruising opportunity
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2005, 08:40 PM
josh4u

had a look yesterday afternoon after ur mail when i took the bts. wanking and action in all downstairs toilets. Looked over the partition and real fucking show going on. good show to warm up.

I would personally take short time hotel not a sauna. can find them allover prakhanong area(just one stop and \10 min walk)
Bang Kapi mall ofcourse better now for cruising but like u wrote many times the traffic sucks soo much i donot wanna suck my self anymore after i arrive. Went last friday-
first to huamak stadion- found the cruising in the carpark on ground level not good. lots of security guys on quick motorcycles chasing away cruisers.. Then from there to BangKapi mall- I never got there as got stuck for more than an hour and decided to turn around so sad!
Quote |