Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2005, 05:28 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

I have had alot of luck hooking up with guys I met on CFS. In January I met two guys (lovers living togehter) who were looking for a 3rd guy to play with. They were both vers but both preferred top and I was more than willing to have them fuck me. They were both very hot, one was 23 and the other was 42 - both had nice sized cocks and real big hangers, which really turns me on. After chatting a while, they invited me over to their place which was about 5 minutes away from where I live. When I got to their place, we talked for about 10 minutes and then adjourned to the bedroom. We all stripped down to our underwear and got into bed. The younger guy's hard cock was sticking out thru his fly of his boxers as we stated to removed our underwear. Then after messing around a few minutes we got down to good stuff - 3-ways sucks. We kept switching partners so we each had a change to suck the other two can get sucked by them. Then we went to a two guys on one scene where 1 guy would suck another guy's cock while the third either sucked on his balls or rimmed him. We each busted one load during this time. Then it was time for them to fuck me. Being fairly new to anal, I told them that they would have to take it slow and easy at first. One guy lubed me up and then put a butt plug in my hole to loosed it up. We played around with the butt plug in me for awhile and then they put me on my back with my ass on the edge of the bed. The first guy (who was standing on the floor besides the bed) took out the plug and slowly entered my ass. It felt pretty damn good but he only fucked me for a couple of minutes before he lost his hard on. (Seemed he has used too much desensitizer on his cock before putting on a condom. Then the younger guy took over and fucked me for a good 10 minutes. My hole was now loosened up pretty well so he could fuck me fast and deep. After about 15 minutes of this, his lover jacked me while I was getting fucked. After about 5 minutes of getting fucked and jacked, I shot a huge load. I normally don't cum alot or shoot very far, but this had to have been my biggest and farthest load I had ever shot. I swear there was a big puddle of my cum on my chest. I told them that it couldn't be all mine but they said it was. The guy fucking me pulled out without cumming, took off his condom and shot his big load on my face and into my open mouth. His cum was sweet and I eagerly swallowed his load. It was a great evening but unfortunately, we never repeated.

The following month, I met a 25 yo guy who was in a relationship but his lover was out on a business meeting. We chatted for awhile and he invited me over to his place. He was 25, very good looking and had a great body and a nice cock. When we had been chatting online beforehand, he told me that he came real quick. When I got to his place, he opened the door wearing nothing but an open bathrobe. He sat down on a living room chair exposing his beautiful hard cock to me. I got naked and I immediately dropped to me knees in front of him and started sucking his cock. After about a minute, he told me to stop since he was about to shoot his load. I sucked on his balls and rimmed his ass for awhile to let him cool down. He still wasn't cooled down enough so I leaned over with my ass in his face and he gave me an awesome rim job for about 10 minutes. I almost lost my load when he was eating my ass. Then i shoved my cock in his mouth and he sucked me for about 10 minutes before I feed him a nice load of hot cum, which he swallowed. Then I went back to work on his cock, which had remained hard all during this. I sucked him for about 5 minutes and he busted a nut and feed me some real sweet cum, which i swallowed. He was pretty nervous about his boyfriend coming home early, so after he came, he whisked me out the door. Unfortunaley, this was also a one time encounter.

My last good experience was with a guy I met on gay.com. We chatted awhile and found we both were really into sucking on big hangers, which we both had. I met him at his place, and spent a great two hours in bed with him. He was in his 30's with a great body and beautiful thick cock. We started off 69ing, then he had me squat over his face while he sucked my balls for a real long time. Then he put his big sac in my mouth and I licked and sucked them for quite awhile. We sucked each other for awhile again and then he had me put my ass on the end of the bed with my legs in the air while he was on his knees on the floor. He took turns sucking one my balls and rimming me - switching back and forth for about a half hour. He really got into it - he buried his face in my crack and ate my ass vigoursly and with alot of force, which felt great. He did the same when he sucked on my balls. One time I had to tell him to take it a little easier because he was really hurting my nuts. After this activity, he started sucking my cock again. I told him to finger my ass while he sucked me. Between him sucking and finger fucking me, I feed him a pretty big load (which he swallwed) after about 10 minutes. I then went down to his cock and worked two fingers up his ass while I sucked him off. He rewarded me with a big, thick load of his jizz which i swirled around in my mouth before swallowing it. Unfortunately, he didn't get around to fucking me but I'll make sure he makes it up to me the next time we hook up.

All of this and I am a guy in my mid 50's. Don't give up on meeting hot guys online. They are really out there.
Quote |