Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2005, 11:13 AM
i69nwin
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to i69nwin

I never really pursued anyone on here, but the internet is what got me all the m2m sex I could handle.

When I first got into m2m, I was just geting into stall action at Purdue, mostly getting jerked off under the stalls or the occasional quick sucking.

But, when I wanted to try it for real, in a house no fear of being caught. I truned to the internet. I knew that I could take care of myself if someone got out of line. So, I took the plunge. Met a guy online that lived abut 3 miles away in Lafayette and we hooked up.

He rubbed my back, I undid my own pants to let him know that I wanted more. He led me to the bedroom and slowly pulled my clothes off. He got naked as well, and then he laid me down on the bed and gave me my first ever m2m blowjob. I shot like a fucking rocket in like5 minutes. I then jerked him off and then left never looking back. We never talked again, not sure whose fault that was, but no big deal. It made me braver at the stalls.

I was on a roll
Quote |