Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Again, America gets it right, Europe gets it wrong
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2005, 01:46 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Quote:
Having someone else do your thinking for you, or expecting your neighbor to financially support your victimization is fine, if that's what you want. Just include me out. I moved from NY to the South for a reason. The good citizens of Mass. and NY stay there for a reason.
Most people I know, inlcuding myself, stay here in MA because we like the change of seasons, the rich history, the architecture, the culture and it's a great place to get a top notch education, no matter what your political agenda. Did you forget our Govenor is Romney by the way? Also, I love living in a city where I can escape to a natural paradise like Provincetown with just a 90 minute boat ride. Just a few things that keep us here.

Oh yeah, The Fenway Community Health Center in Boston has been a leading force regarding HIV research and progress in treatment. Something you seem to be very concerned with. Funny though, the FCHC is one of those places supported by their neighbors. Oh yeah, the neighbors also support clean needle exchanges to cut down on HIV infections. Damn, the nerve of these fucking liberals. That money could have been spent better in my back pocket instead of supporting these people who victimize themselves by getting infected with HIV.

Just got a little pissed off when I read that.
Quote |