Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2005, 11:51 PM
NakedAl100
Cruiser

Longest vs thickest

The longest dick I ever had was at the baths in Honolulu, attached to a middle-aged guy who could keep 10" long, 1 1/4"' diameter as hard as a rock as he stood around cruising in the "group" room. I was preoccupied with a group grope when I discovered him/it, but as soon as I established his interest I slipped a condom on it, relubed my ass and backed up onto that thing so fast that he (and several onlookers) gasped in delight. He grabbed my hips and drilled my ass so good in the middle of that room; felt like he poked my navel. I bent over and sucked a guy I'd been playing with on and off through the evening. The onlookers pawed at all three of us. Pretty soon a series of hard pounds and a long low groan from Long Dick; I think the whole thing had caught him off guard and he shot quicker than he normally would. When I saw him the next night (he was leaving, I was arriving) I asked him whether he was having fun; he sighed and said "Actually, I had all the fun LAST night" which I took as a compliment. Mmmm, nice memory.

The thickest dick was attached to an army colonel about my age who had a great body, enormous sexual stamina and a dick which was maybe 6 1/2" long but 2 1/2 to 3" in diameter. We met in a bar and went to his hotel (on base, no less!). I had played pretty hard earlier in the weekend so was fairly loose. Eventually I was straddling that thing with him on his back, and I eased down on it. This time I did a lot of groaning in delight as we fucked in 5 or 6 different positions--front, back, standing, laying, doggie, etc. I don't think fucking would have been his first choice but he kept saying he was amazed at my ability to take him, and we really hit it off in other ways so he was glad to oblige. We corresponded for a while but he lived 1000 miles away. Oh well, but oh yeah. Al
Quote |