Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My 1st time with a guy
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2005, 09:18 AM
gigboy
Cruiser

Thumbs up First With Another ... 13 years old

Before your first time with a friend , I wonder how many times he jerked off while fantasing about playing with your cock and wrapping his lips around your young virgin cock.

My first time was when I was 13 yo. It started with my school boy friend teaching me how to slow dance. I remember feeling his cock buldging in his pants rubbing against my crotch while we danced slow. Eventually, we kissed. I had never kissed another boys or girl before. I didn;t understand my feelings, but it excited me sexually (although I had no reall idea about what sex was). This progressed to my friend teaching me how to jo during weekend sleep overs. The first time he touched my boner under my underwear while in bed, I came immediatley. I was embarrassed. I thougth I had "messed" up on my self, and his hand. He said it was ok, that it was only cum which happens when you masterbate. I was so naive. My little friend seduced me. That summer we spent many times kissed and fondling each other while my parents were at work. He go me into dressing in my mothers lingerie and skirts and slips and bras. We would lie there on my parent's bed kissing for hours. I didn't understand the emotions and feelings I experienced that summer. It felt natural feeling like a girl with a boy. I guess he could tell/see the feminine part of me that could be expressed, or maybe, if he had been into belts and leather I would have gravitated towards expressing my sexuality as a leather boy. I'm just glad I've grown to luv expressing my sexuality as a sissy/girlie boy.

Oh, BTW, most guys I've been with want to leave immediately after cumming. Like my girl friends have complained, most guys are dicks and must want one thing. So, it seems natural that once a dude got off after reading your message, he was on his way looking for the next cock or ass to fuck. That's not a condemnation, just the way it seems to be for male sexuality. I guess that's why I prefer intimacy with other CDs since the feel and look of lingerie is as important as cumming.

Luv your sweet story. Feel free to check out my blogs for some more recent exeriences as a CD.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |