Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most UNEXPECTED
Thread: Most UNEXPECTED
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2005, 02:24 PM
Madison20
Cruiser

Talking Pool Jets

I first discovered pool jets and the intense orgasms that they give you when i was about 12 or 13 years old. I never stuck my dick into the intake valves in the pool, but rather the jets blowing water out. I found that if you took out your dick in the pool and put it level with the jet blowing water out at your dick it feels AMAZING and give you one intense orgasm. Fortunately for me my family loved to travel so we stayed in a lot of hotels when I was growing up! :-) I made sure my parents made reservations at hotels that had pools so that I could enjoy myself as much as possible. Still to this day whenever I stay in a hotel I have to go down to the pool and go for a swim to get my rocks off. I just love the intense orgasms that it gives you. It's also fun to be sneaky about what you are doing and try and make sure people don't suspect what you are doing hanging on the edge of the pool......or see me with my dick out of my suit. haha. Man, just thinking about all that fun has got me thinking about heading over to a hotel and going in for a dip and leaving. LOL.
Quote |