Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - S CASA report = U can Sanuuk without this one
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2005, 08:52 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

S CASA report = U can Sanuuk without this one

Dear BKK sauna lovers ,

I am very sorry for taking so much to move my ass to investigate
this grand opened sauna .

I have nothing exciting to write about really .

YES! They provide you thicker and larger colored loin cloths and small towel only .
But we have to remember this sauna target HI-SO gay clientele , so , if a rich customer asks for a large bath towel , they DO provide it to them .
That's not compulsory as at 39 or SAUNA MANIA .

The clientele there enjoy singing karaoke , sipping dringks , chatting with others, net surfing , RATHER THAN cruising and actual sex encounters .

The age of them is from about mid 20's to 50's .
There were slim to over weight . I mean really mixed .

I saw quite a few young goodlooking ones and muscle sexy ones , but the most of them just to come to POSE there .

You should remember they charge 200 Bahts on weekends .
Even if they include free whisky and foods , I think this is bit expensive .

Maybe this place is worth visiting only on 7th , 17th and 27th when they have 3 combinations of hot sex show ( some performers are exactly the same as at FAROSE )

I didn't see any farang customers this time .

If you are into HI-SO gay guys who has such a high standard policy NEVER HAVE SEX IN SAUNA , THIS IS YOUR PLACE .

But if you are into blue colour working class ( yammy dark skinned sweaty ones , I mean ) , you can skip this place .
Quote |