Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Special Delivery?
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2005, 11:14 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking UPS Guys Rule

I had to give up on pizza a few years ago. 'A moment on your lips... forever on your hips'. OK I have been rewarded, too. My waistline is still where it used to be when I graduated. Thus, no pizza delivery dudes round here.

Having an office den at home, in SF however meant regular deliveries by the UPS at least 3-4 times a week. I guess, most guys were just OK. Brown uniform, short pants, heavy boots. Yet, most of these dudes, buffed or not were just plain, too old for me. So, I gave up the idea that anything hot was ever going to happen. Besides, there was no shortage of eligible guys I found very attractive, anyway.

I am not much into the energy preservation business, so I used to heat up my place during the winter and mostly wore broad pants and a t-shirt, while at home.

It was a cold and rainy January morning, when my delivery arrived. A slender, almost wiry hispanic guy stood in front of me with a big envelope, a proverbial tooth-paste commercial smile and I knew, I was to hit the jackpot.

I asked Manuel in, offered him a cup of the fresh brew I was making and started the usual small-talk. Yeah, he thought, the weather was shitty, and my place was awesome. He, too liked the idea of burning a few extra bucks on heating and being comfortable at your own home. He said, he'd love to stay a bit longer and warm up a bit (no wonder, the dude was freezing his ass in that bitchy weather out there), but the time was pressing...

Right, I had figured that much out, too. So, I said "Dude, stop by once you are thru with your day's work. I won't be going out tonight, and we can have a bottle of wine and some munchies here."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be here at 6:30 sharp."

He was at my door sharp on the dot. He walked in, fully relaxed, all smiles and easy going.

He asked me straight away, if he could take a quick shower. He also wanted to change but had no other clothes with him, so his uniform would have to do.

"Nope, dude, go get yourself under the shower and I'll get you some pants and a t-shirt."

He beamed another Oscar winning smile and went straight into the master bath.

Few minutes later, I walked in and saw him naked, under the running water. The guy was beautifully toned, almost chisled, with an ass to kill for.

It took some self-control on my part not to get going on him right then and there. But, I still wanted to savor the moment and thought, if we both like it this time, there might be yet another time...

So, we shot the breeze for a while, drunk some Chardonnay and even had a small dinner together right there in front of the big fireplace.

Manuel was a sweet, smart young dude. He was struggling through the college, working his ass off, trying to help his family in Mexico...

In the middle of our talk, I felt an urge to simply hug him. And I did. He returned the hug and started gently licking the back of my neck. I lost both my t-shirt and my broad pants in a zilch.

He must have been reading my thoughts at that time. He took it easy and slow, worked my nipples over and over again and licked his way all the way down to my dick.

Once he got hold of my pole, he turned into a seasoned profi. He knew how to read my breathing, when to slow down and when to speed up, when to graze gently and when to lick passionately. The evening was turning into a lasting extasy for me.

Once I blew my load, I also became aware of the fact that he was still dressed. Yeah, he was tenting up big time, too.

I still wanted to fuck him silly and invited him to my bedroom.

"Yeah, sure."

The night was going that easy. And he had not lost his clothes yet. That felt strange.

When I started to lift his t-shirt, he said:

"Please, do not. I kinda know what's on your mind now, but must ask you not to do that."

Talk about being amazed.

"See, I am actually a straight guy. I am getting married in a year and want to have my wife and kids. The only kinda gay stuff, I like is really to suck off an awesome dude now and then. I hope, you'll understand."

Talk about being disappointed.

Yet, I really liked the guy. In my books, he could get away with a murder, as the saying goes. Besides, I was spent a little, too.

He was more than willing to spend the night with me and we cuddled a bit more and drifted soon into sleep.

He woke me up by licking my balls and gently sucking on my nuts. Again, he proved that he was a born cocksucker. That day started on a great note, too.

He went staight to work that morning and gave me a buzz later on and asking, if he could stop by the following evening.

Again, he stayed true to himself. He gave me an awesome BJ, we cuddled a lot, but he would neither cumm, nor loose his clothes.

I kept on feeling very weird (no pun intended). I liked the guy a lot and I enjoyed his company and his incredible skill. Yet, I did not feel happy about the whole setup.

I am generally fine with dudes who are into giving BJs only. I have never offered or given any reciprocation either. But, I did not feel good about himself not sharing his orgasm with me. And I sure felt strange having sex repeatedly in the privacy of my own home with a guy who wouldn't even loose his t-shirt.

We parted as friends. He clearly understood my feelings as much as I did undertand his.

I only hope, he is doing good

KD
Quote |