Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2005, 04:03 PM
dudeinnova
Cruiser

Unhappy Luck - no way

Seems this thread falls into two camps, Those who've lucked out and those who haven't. I'm part of the haven't! I've had people contact me out of the blue, I've had guys respond to my posts, and twice I've hooked up. The non-hock ups fall into two groups people who lied and I caught them (like the guy who had an age of 35 in his profile and turned out to be in his 60ies ), or guys`who did e-mail or PM daily and then when it came time they were never heard from again. I'm honest about myself and so is my published profile so you know when you contact me what you're getting

Of the two that worked out both were not great experiences. The first was a guy, somewhat new to the area. After a very long e-mail back and forth ( I've learned not to do that ) we arranged to have dinner and then go back to his place if it was working. Dinner was a bummer. He did most of the talking, mostly about how hard it is to come out and how his mother still will not accept he's gay. After dinner we stood outside and had a cigarette and he asked me back. Over to his place we went. Got in the apt and he offered drinks. We sat in the living room more talk about how hard it was to meet people. He made no move towards anything and so after a half hour I indicated it was late and we both needed to get to bed and left. I e-mailed him and thanked him for dinner.

The second was not much better. I got to the guys townhouse and he came to the door in shorts and a t-shirt. Good sign. we talked a while and I started to make a move on him he cooperated and I got him naked, but then he just sat there while I Did all the work. The get together was to have been mutual. He came, I left. Again e-mmailed to thank him.

Like others have indicated I get more and better in the nonelectronic world. Ya, I still post but with low expectations.
Quote |