Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse in San Bernardino?
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2005, 12:16 PM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

You guys are quite lucky that someone decided to invest in a bathhouse in your area. Sauna, steam, whirlpool, showers, video system, etc, all aren't cheap to install. Someone posted here that it is going 24/7 after Labor Day .... just think of the costs for power, labor, & other overhead for a business that never closes.

I don't know of one adult theater or even a bar that charges a cover that will let someone come in first "to look around at the crowd". That is being unrealistic. Want to see who is coming in? Sit in your car with a view of the enterance and check out who is going in. All cruising is "hit-or-miss" .... gone to a video arcade or a park and been the only one there?? Driven to a bar with only a handful there and none "your type"?? At least they are letting you know guys are in the place. A baths I used to go to, I would call them first to see how many were checked in. Couple times even from the pay phone across the street.

$40 your first visit with a room?? Not bad. Wanting management to "discount" as "incentive" to go??!! Yeah, get a discount for a month and then an increase, you guys will be the same ones to bitch then. Have you bitched to the gas companies with the increase in fuel?? This owner decided his pricing, go with it, or go elsewhere.

As I started out, you guys are quite lucky that this treasure has opened up in your neighborhood. If you don't support this business, it may be gone. Then there is your drive into LA or SD again for such.
Quote |