Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2005, 01:33 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Anyone with half a brain knows the CFS disclaimer isn't going to keep cops away... it's just there, in my opinion, to let them know they are not WELCOME.

What did you discuss with Keith? I mean... you said your discussion was "to no avail." What did you want him to do? What do you expect? Fact is -- nothing can be done about this from the administrative end of things. The only thing that can be done is for those of us with a bit of brains to NOT publicly post cruise locations.

Hell, cruise spots are shut down regularly all over the country -- even areas that are NOT posted here. Most of the time, this is the result of our own indiscretion.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it seems as if you want the webmaster here to DO something that will change the nature of cruising nationwide. That's not going to happen.

Of course, I suppose Keith could start CHARGING for the site in order to potentially limit law enforcement from logging on -- but I don't think any of us want THAT. And besides... police departments have access to Visa cards... so it's a lose-lose proposition.
Quote |