Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse in San Bernardino?
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2005, 10:30 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

Wink Absolutely right curbmaster..

THANK-YOU!! So much for that comment Curbmaster I could not have said it better myself! TBT is DEFINITELY a TREASURE in this area I agree! These guys around here should be going there with bells on! As you suggested the cost is cheap when you compare to driving to L.A. fighting traffic and risk getting shot by a drive by shooter. After driving to L.A. which is SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS...you're soooo stressed out from the drive that you barely have the desire to have sex in a bath-house!!! Granted this place is new..and guys cannot expect it to be full 24/7 but give it time to let the word spread around and it will soon be consistently busy. Guys...shouldn't turn away just because the parking lot isn't full. Maybe theres only 2 or 3 guys..maybe they're hotties OR maybe you go in and 5 minutes later 5 guys pull into the parking lot? If you have the right (mind-set) you WILL have a good time regardless of the outcome! Don't worry about how many guys are in the parking lot..just have an open mind and try it out..and I GAURANTEE if enough guys do this...soon the parking lot will be full of cars. Just think if you had to spend all that gas driving to L.A. or Palm Springs! Think of the money you'll save! You know paying a cheap entrance fee is not always such a good idea. If its too cheap what kind of guys will be attracted to it? As with alot of things such as this..you dont want to be too cheap because guys will think its not good enough, nor do you want to be overly expensive. To me the price is just about right for this type of place. Incidentally!! Those video arcades where you dump in those tokens or quarters..you can easily dump in up to 20 dollars watching those videos! At TBT you can watch the videos for as long as you like AND be naked too!! ;-)
Quote |