Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2005, 10:44 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Indy and Scruff are both right here.

Yes, as Indy says, the warning here doesn't mean shit and if that were the case, drug dealers and hookers would never be incarcerated.

As for the statement about law enforcement not being allowed, Scruff is right in saying it's more a "not welcome" sign.

I hear about this stuff all the time, but still can't conjure up the image of police officers sitting at their desks looking at CFS to see where the hot spots are. If so, what a fucking waste of time and money, really, there are other things I'd rather see law enforcement paying attention too.

Some cruise spots can't really be shut down. If it's a park or a beach, they're not going to close it, but, like they do here in Boston, they will put up signs that say after a certain time no trespassing is allowed. There are a couple of parks here that the police, to their credit, don't bust anyone, but do swing by if recently there was a gay bashing incident. Even if they do come by other times, they simply drive through, shine the lights and leave.

Most times, and I've seen this a few times. The crack down on crusing spots are because of the troll factor. Some of these guys just can't be cool, and will whip it out anywhere, drive in and out a hundred times or walk around for hours circling, grabbing their crotches etc. I don't think some guys take into consideration that if they want their cruising spot to stay acitve and safe, they need to use some caution and discretion. It kind of pisses me off actually.
Quote |