Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2005, 07:58 AM
Corey
Moderator - Orange County

I see guys in the OC forum posting about hot spots all the time. I think that they do not realize the internet is a public venue. IMO, they deserve to get busted. I am not sorry for saying that, but stupidity can only be handled so much. Maybe they think that since it is a gay site, no body else goes to it. Maybe they think that since they do not go to straight sites since they are gay, straight people do not go to gay sites?

It's just like that other guy that bragged on his blog about murdering someone. Bragging rights I guess. Or maybe we want to share our hook up stories with others. Maybe I do not know.

Every so often, someone will post something in the forum asking them if they are idiots. Of course no one responds but maybe it is just as well - a dose of reality is needed from time to time.

Not as innocent as one might think
Quote |