Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS, friend of foe?
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2005, 03:20 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Running to Keith with a ridiculous suggestion is, in my opinion, ABSOLUTELY not anywhere approaching "brilliance."

Sounds more like little more than being a whining crybaby, if you ask me.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to take an attitude when I asked you a simple question -- probably because you know you have no good reason for suggesting the "bug off" banner be removed except to satisfy your own obscure notion of what is right and wrong for a website you do not own and use free of charge. Had you simply answered my question without being an asswipe I would have thanked you for your honesty and allowed my curiosity to be satiated.

I never realized it was mandated and important for CFS to pander to the political correct notion that this site should keep in mind all the imbeciles who have half a brain or less...

Yeah, shame on Keith -- how dare he NOT consider that he was maybe misleading some guys into thinking they were safe to post whatever the hell they want here? If only he'd listened to YOU he might have saved a few idiots from their own indiscretion.

I guess for every disclaimer there is an equal and opposite non-disclaimer, huh?

Get real, honestly -- if you actually believe removing the banner would help curtail imbeciles from posting cruise areas due to the fact that ABSENCE of such a warning would give them pause for thought -- dude, I've got a parcel of swampland I'd like to sell you.

Idiots will be idiots and poor Keith can't do much to stop them.

Cruising is and ALWAYS will be an "at your own risk" activity. The internet is a public place and information posted online is subject to examination by anyone who desires it.

When I first joined CFS many, many, many years ago, I saw that "fuck off" banner and just clicked it away, laughing to myself with the knowledge that no one in their right mind would ever believe it would do any good to keep out law enforcement. If you equate THAT with "brilliance," then perhaps you may wish to consider redefining that term. To me, it was common sense. To you, I guess it was a horrifying insult to retards...

Of course, as always, if you don't like CFS and the policies of the site, you can simply leave, right?
Quote |