Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Should I feel guilty?
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2005, 05:56 PM
mailman718
Cruiser

Should I feel guilty?

There is this guy I have seen on some yahoo groups and such. I have seen his pics and he has a huge dick. He posted an add saying he desired a blow job. I responded because ...he has a huge dick. But he wrote back saying he wanted me to pay t suck his dick. I don't think so. I wrote him off. A couple of months later I see another ad This time he is looking for girls or couples. So I went to a rarely used screenname of mine.Yes it is a female name. I'll be honest. I was just hoping to scam him for some pics or maybe get a cam show. But when I wrote him I pretended I have a male friend who occasionally likes to share a big dick. He emailed me back saying it would be okay.Now what I did was say my friend has to meet you first just to se if you are okay. He was cool with that. Then I wrote him saying my friend might want to try it out first. I actually sent him some real pics of me and this girl fucking. Not showing face of course. She is really hot but she is married and I only have sex with her with her husband present. Anyway because she is so hot he is into it. Now he is jumping through hoops to set up a meeting for me to suck his dick. Of course after I suck his dick the woman will lose interest. I don't worry about any repercussions. I have seen the guy before and I have seen his posts. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed and I can handle myself if it gets physical. There is a bit of naughtiness in this and that kind of makes it exciting and he has such a big beautiful dick that I want to suck so bad. So I tell myself he is in his mid 20's and he can make up his own mind and he will at least get a great blowjob. I am pretty good but I will be great becuase it may be a one time thing. Besides if he is so quick to let me suck his dick...I am not the first guy to suck it. Okay...flame away!!
Quote |