Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse in San Bernardino?
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2005, 01:31 PM
gunnar24u
Cruiser

Don't go waste of money and risk your car being jacked

Hey Guys!

I went to TBT to check it out and to be honest I wasn't all that impressed. I got a free tour of the place, (no sling - CB) and there were a few guys there. The place is clean and somewhat compact since there are a lot of rooms crammed into what used to be a medium sized office. Parking lot is small and street parking limited - don't recommend in this area EVER!

WHAT GOT ME was the cost of going there: $16 to $20.00 for 12-Hr pass - depending on which day you went there - was a little high. For a year membership it was $40.00 (wait! that's not all) plus a FEE EVERYTIME YOU ENTER ( for example $8 - $16.00 for a locker) that fluctuates depending on the day or any 'special' that is being run. You don't even want to know what the room charges were! Yeah, different rooms with - Yep, you guessed it! More Charges. There was no mention of a room being included with the membership, even though I was told that by one of staff when I called. Where did I get this info - from a person claiming to be the Owner!

I'm a handsome guy, and yeah I'm hung well. Thought this might be a cool place to come and play, but I have to be honest here. You would have to be Horned up out of your mind and completely, stupidly desperate to pay that much money for sex. Especially over the long term! Until they lower their prices, I won't go there! I'd rather meet up with guys online or whatever and spend my money on better things. BTW, I've got 9" here; I don't have to charge $$ and don't want to ;-)

I saw another thread with a guy posting about how we shouldn't complain about cost. Too bad! I will complain and say that for now that place is not worth it! I work hard for my money &, I want to play, but I'm not dumb enough to check my brains at the door for an overpriced sex club in a very crime-prone area. I've been to hot places in Vegas that charged less and offered a whole lot more. Let TBT get real about prices/ add-on's and then I'll be back

One other thing, the owner should have gone for a better location. TBT is right across the street from houses containing families (Yeah, in a residential neighborhood - Not Cool!) with young Children who are playing right in front it. You might respond 'So What, they can't see anything!', but people are not stupid and will know what is going on. Which can cause a whole other set of problems. Add to that it is only three blocks from the S.B. Superior courts...
Quote |