Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tawan Bar update
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2005, 06:19 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Got to comment on the so called 'negative' bit.

I have lived more than 15 years in Bkk, and I too have visited this bar over many years, right back to it's original location in Suriwongse Road, plus back to the days when the same owner operated a young boys bar, same location, before he converted the operation to older boys and muscle boys.

In recent years I fallen back to one visit every three to four months, all because service got so bad.

I had so many bad experiences: little to no service, rudeness, arogance ("I don't walk to Suriwongse Hotel', I want a taxi", and similar), plus numerous demands for ridiculous money ("Tawan boys are superstars - I want 3,000, 5,000Baht" ).

The last time I took a companion from Tawan, about 18 months ago, was total disaster. The young man agreed that he could / would provide everything. No language misunderstandings - I speak advanced Thai.

At my condo there was nothing: "I want to watch a movie", eventually got him thru the shower and onto the bed, and NOTHING. Refused to: kiss, smoke, fuck. Cannot because: toothache, stomach ache, etc. I told him to shower and go home. He insisted that there is a minimum tip of 2,000 Baht. I gave him 200 Baht.

I must also add that there was a time when, in my opinion, this venue was excellent. Back in the old location the staff was 50% muscle boys and 50% young men similar to a mix of typical Dreamboys / Boys of Bangkok staff. I Had many fine experiences.
Quote |