Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HELP with geting my COCK Hard (Never Had Trouble till now)>>
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2005, 07:19 PM
David4455
Cruiser

HELP with geting my COCK Hard (Never Had Trouble till now)>>

Help and wondering whats going on? Ok, I am a young 50 and untill last Septeber 2004, I had no trouble geting a hard on. I had a guy that I was seeing 5 to 6 times a week for sex, sucking, fucking and many times we spent the entire day/night in bed, I would cum 1/2/3 times a day. I had the best sex with him than with anyone else ever.
Problem is he drank all the time day and night. I could not keep up with him in the beer drinking dept, so many times I would not drink anything for weeks but our sex life kept ging strong, When I did drink I still had a gret hard on either way.
Last September I had enough of his drinking (Fist Fighting, rage and all that goes along with someone who lives for the bottle and stoped seeing him once and for all. Its been a year now.
Ok, here is my problem, since not haveing him for sex, I no longer get hard!!! Ive met a few (3/4) guys and just couldnt get it up???
There in no change in any meds I take, Valium, Paxil, ad they didnt hurt my sex drive when he was around.
ONE thing NEW I take is BENADRYL to make me sleep and they do. I take 4 to 5 of them every night 25MGs X 4/5 and they work for sleep.I drink 4/maybe five coups of cofee a day but Im wondering if its the BENADRYL thats keeping from geting hard???
I am in very good health as farr as I know and just turned 50.
When my Sex Buddy was around he could suck my off 2 or more times a day and I was allways hard just when Id kiss and hug him. Whats going on?
Please any info.
Quote |