Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Deciphering Japanese Callboy Site
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2005, 08:47 AM
icon513

Deciphering Japanese Callboy Site

Maybe Ninja can help me out with something.

Cruising around on the net, I came across a Japanese site offering dozens of callboys:

Arons Rod

I don't find any of the boys particularly attractive (though some of them look right up Cupidman's alley). But I've found it fascinating trying to decipher some of the kinky things that these innocent-looking boys are capable of doing. I took a few years of Japanese in college, but we never covered THIS kind of vocabulary.

For instance, check out this boy:

Boy Introduction

The information in the black bar is his stats: 176 cm tall, 62 kgs, 20 yo, cock 16 cm long. Oh, and his favorite sport ("soccer").

The various things he does are listed in the red bar. I can pick out "kissing", "deep kissing", "all-over body licking", "bareback cocksucking", "69", "ball licking", what I think means "fist-fucking top", "hard S" and "soft S" (which I guess means sadism).

I can't figure out, though, what the two that come after "69" are. Ninja, can you help me? The one after those, I think, is "watersports" (literally "color shooting"?).

Then there's this very sweet-looking nineteen year-old:

Boy #2

His profile mentions the not-very-sweet ability to indulge in "soft scat" and "hard scat". I guess that means he'll both shit on you, and allow himself to be shat on? Also "ass licking", "fucking" and "getting fucked", "all-over licking", "bareback cock-sucking", "69", "scrotum licking", "deep kissing", and "hard" and "soft sadism". I'm not sure what the last capability is. Ninja?

Anyway, isn't it interesting how different the sex cultures in Thailand and Japan are? Can you imagine any sweet-looking young Thai boys advertising a willingness to indulge scat fetishists?
Quote |